Benefits of Using Lycopene in Your Skin Care
Doctors and research teams from both the United States and one of Italy’s leading Universities dedicated to the study of skin aging have been working for years in a joint effort to harness the power of lycopene. But there have been significant roadblocks.
- Consuming foods rich in lycopene as well as lycopene supplements are poorly absorbed.
- Consumed lycopene does not concentrate in high enough amounts in the skin to be of benefit
- Dietary lycopene distributes unevenly in the skin; mostly in the wrists, armpits, and hairline
Lycopene Skincare’s philosophy now became to develop a skin care line whose products contained a concentrated, pure and easily absorbable form of an altogether new form of lycopene that, until now, was non-existent on the market. As a result of this research, Aquose Micro-Dispersed Lycopene was born.
- A highly purified and concentrated form of lycopene extracted from Italian organic tomatoes
- No tomato by-products like other products
- Water soluble for complete absorption
- Topically applied for targeted application to the entire face and neck
- High enough lycopene concentrations for maximum effect Lycopene Complex: The foundation of all of the products in the Lycopene Skincare Line is Aquose Micro-Dispersed Lycopene.
By formulating this “one of it’s kind” lycopene with other botanical ingredients known throughout the ages for their beneficial properties in promoting skin health and beauty, an entirely new class of skin care product was created:
- Focuses on skin health as well as beauty
Unparalleled anti-aging properties
- Combats the harmful effects of the sun’s UVA and UVB rays responsible for skin imperfections like age-spots and wrinkles
- Protects against skin cell injury caused by environmental contaminants responsible for premature skin aging.
In addition to Aquose Micro-Dispersed Lycopene, our botanical rich products are designed to target specific areas of the face. They bring new life to your skin by providing long-lasting hydration as well as evens-out red blotchy skin, reducing the frequency and severity of breakouts, while diminishing under-eye puffiness and circles.
- Mango, shea, and sweet almond oils to smooth skin
- High/Low density hyaluronic acid for long-lasting hydration
Nonanedioic acid from grain and licorice extracts to erase dark spots
- Acmella Oleracea Flower Extract relaxes facial muscles to reduce wrinkles
- Beta-glucans to improve the skin’s immune system
- Hydroquinone and Paraben free
- Never tested on animals
Unleash your skin’s potential and let the power of Aquose Micro-Dispersed Lycopene Rejuvenate, Protect & Renew your skin giving you the ageless beauty and healthy glow you have always wanted.