So Why Use Lycopene -the Differences With Chemical Skincare Products
At Lycopene Skin Care we have created a line of skin health cosmeceuticals based on highly purified organic lycopene, not tomato by-products. Our proprietary Aquose Micro-Dispersed Lycopene, developed at a leading University in Italy, is recognized in both Europe and the United States as nature’s most powerful and effective antioxidant slowing and repairing the damaging effects of environmental pollutants, the sun’s damaging UVA and UVB rays as well as the normal aging process.
In addition to lycopene, our products contain botanical ingredients that are all USP grade. Unlike any other skin care line, our cosmeceuticals are made in small batches to ensure freshness and potency of the ingredients, reducing the need for artificial preservatives.
Each one of our products is developed by, and undergoes rigorous clinical testing by a team of plastic and cosmetic surgeons and dermatologists to ensure safety and efficacy.
- Only skincare line, for both men and women, with Aquose Micro-Dispersed Lycopene not tomato by-products
- Only cosmetic to use medical grade Azelaic Acid to replace hydroquinone
- Only cosmetic to micro-mill ingredients to under 30 microns to increase absorption time and efficiency
- Formulated using USP botanicals imported from Europe
- Frequent batch production to ensure freshness
- Only skincare line specifically formulated for normal and problem skin including acne, rosacea, and hyperpigmentation
- Effective for all ethnic skin types
- Not tested on animals and paraben free
- Dermatologist and Cosmetic Surgeon recommended
- Formulated in Europe